Bei autoricardo dreht sich alles rund ums Auto – mit unserem wachsenden Team in Zürich entwickeln wir neue und smarte Lösungen für die Schweiz, welche die Suche nach dem passenden Auto im Internet für jeden einfacher macht. Trotz über 10 Jahren Erfahrung im Schweizer Markt sind wir ein Unternehmen mit Start Up-Charakter geblieben. autoricardo ist ein Joint Venture des Medienunternehmens Tamedia und der AXA Versicherungen.
Senior UI/UX Designer Web & Mobile 90%-100%
AXA Winterthur and Tamedia are joining forces, combining the capabilities of AXA Winterthur in the field of insurance, mobility and financing and Tamedia’s know-how in classifieds and its market coverage.
With autoricardo.ch, Tamedia operates one of the leading motor portals in Switzerland. AXA Winterthur is the number one in the Swiss insurance market with comprehensive solutions in personal, property, liability and life insurance as well as in healthcare and occupational pension plans. The two companies intend to use their individual strengths to develop a forward-looking business model and offer innovative, up-to-date solutions relating to mobility.
We’re looking for an exceptional UI/UX Designer competent in all of facets of the design process, who will be the driving force and the voice in our team of great user experience and design.
- You will take full responsibility and ownership on designing new products, improving existing ones, and establishing best practices and guidelines across our product portfolio.
- Inspire our cross-functional team with great, original ideas, strategic thinking and exceptional craftsmanship across our digital experience.
- Research and understand user problems, develop and craft conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Work closely with our product management and engineering teams to bring your concepts and designs to life!
- 3+ years experience in web standards (responsive), native App designs and UX best practices,
- Relevant commercial experience,
- Able to connects the dots between business needs, innovation and good design.
- Able to conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness and that remove complex design roadblocks,
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/Sketch/Zepplin, etc
- Has an eye on and integrate accessibility requirements into the design,
- Great communication skills,
- Effective at communicating and working with software engineers. The more tech talk you can speak the better!
- Familiar with HTML and CSS design capabilities and/or willing to learn,
- Self-motivated, creative and able to drive real change,
- Fluent in English, German, French and/or Italian is a plus,
- Previous experience within classified or ecommerce domain is a plus,
- Experience with auto-related products, and passion for cars, is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus,
What is it for you?
- A genuine opportunity to influence the company's UX and make the role your own,
- A great, multilingual working environment, team culture and company brand,
- Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible ways of working.
If you have the experience, the mindset and the motivation to to take on this role, please send us your resume and portfolio.