Bei autoricardo dreht sich alles rund ums Auto – mit unserem wachsenden Team in Zürich entwickeln wir neue und smarte Lösungen für die Schweiz, welche die Suche nach dem passenden Auto im Internet für jeden einfacher macht. Trotz über 10 Jahren Erfahrung im Schweizer Markt sind wir ein Unternehmen mit Start Up-Charakter geblieben. autoricardo ist ein Joint Venture des Medienunternehmens Tamedia und der AXA Versicherungen.
Site Reliability Engineer
AXA Winterthur and Tamedia joint forces in 2017, combining the capabilities of AXA Winterthur in the field of insurance, mobility and financing and Tamedia’s know-how in classifieds and its market coverage.
With autoricardo.ch, Tamedia operates one of the leading motor portals in Switzerland. AXA Winterthur is the number one in the Swiss insurance market. The two companies intend to use their individual strengths to develop a forward-looking business model and offer innovative, up-to-date solutions relating to mobility.
We’re looking to complement our DevOps team with strong Site Reliability Engineering capabilities to guarantee to our users and business customers state of the art uptime, reliability and scalability.
- Writing automation code to build a scalable, reliable and secure cloud infrastructure on Amazon Cloud
- Writing code to improve our tooling, monitoring, orchestration, and deployments
- Providing site reliability and development operations
- Building up and maintaining Kubernetes clusters as well as the logging infrastructure
- Overseeing and optimizing the costs of the infrastructure
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience with Linux
- Fluent in Ruby or any scripting language (and the willingness to adapt)
- Experience with at least one configuration management system, e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Experience with CI/CD practices
- Experience in cloud automation and HA setups
- Experience with running and maintaining distributed systems in production
- Understanding how the Internet works
- Good understanding of SQL
- Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Elasticsearch or other NoSQL datastore is a plus
- Understanding Linux containers (Docker)
- Experience with Kubernetes will be a plus
- Positive, proactive team player who is passionate about their craft
- Ability to research, evaluate and propose suitable new technologies
- Excellent technical communication skills - documentation, presentations and remote calls
- Software Engineering Background and a good sense of humor are a plus
- Fluent in English, German a plus
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)
- Excellent work life balance
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment